The wait is over– ReBound is now shipping nationwide! With the launch of our first consumer product, we want to cover some fast facts about ReBound, cold therapy, and hearing loss prevention.
- ReBound is the first consumer product to use cold therapy for hearing health. It is also the first product designed to support hearing health AFTER noise exposure.
- ReBound was designed through 7+ years of research that is supported by the National Institutes of Health, Department of Defense, and Veterans Health Administration.
- ReBound works using the same scientific principles as our surgical and clinical devices.
- ReBound has been used in both laboratory and human studies.
- We built ReBound with comfort and practicality in mind– the band auto-adjusts to fit your head, the material is soft against skin and hair, and the custom u-shaped cold packs don’t cover your ears, allowing you to hear normally while you use ReBound.
- ReBound was inspired by the work of first responders, military personnel, and police officers who experience high daily noise exposure.
- ReBound is a premium product built in the USA. It was designed in the garage-turned-shop of founder and CEO, Curtis King. All of our manufacturing and research partners are located across the country.